Are you a marketer or a brand owner? Ever-changing digital world can be confusing and overwhelming.
We want to get you back on track with all the trands happening right now. Join us on 15th and 16th of October and be the part of the biggest digital marketing conference.
Our speakers are experienced marketers willing to share and let you in on their little secrets that lead to big successes. We prepared an amazing line-up of digital marketers & brand experts from various industries.
Formerly the home of Modell’s, world-renown design firm, Thinc Design, has transformed the Times Square space into an immersive maze featuring more than 100 of the industry’s most beautiful and complex garments. As guests make their way through the exhibit, they will get to see up close the detail and craftsmanship typically only seen far away on stage or screen. Costume makers and experts will be on-site demonstrating their techniques and skills and interacting with guests, and multimedia elements will provide a rare opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the process. This one-of-a-kind, immersive exhibition can only be seen in New York City’s vital Theatre District. All proceeds from the exhibition will raise money for the Costume Industry Coalition Recovery Fund, which continues to support one of the hardest hit sectors of the entertainment industry.
“On Broadway, even in the best seats, an orchestra pit separates you from the finery. At “Showstoppers!,” you can stand close enough to make out individual threads.”
Suttirat Anne Larlarb
DRAGUS MAXIMUS SANTA FE OPERA THE CHER SHOW SIX HURRY UP, WE’RE DREAMING THE MARTHA GRAHAM DANCE COMPANY HEARTBEAT OPERA ROUNDABOUT THEATRE COMPANY WHIPPED CREAM A SOLDIER’S PLAY CAVE OF THE HEART BROADWAY CARES / EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS THE LION KING NO TIME TO DIE SIGNATURE THEATER THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL DEAR EVAN HANSEN AMERICAN BALLET THEATER GOLDEN CHILD NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES COME FROM AWAY BROADWAY BARES DICKINSON HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD FROZEN THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA MRS. DOUBTFIRE WICKED RESPECT ALADDIN NEW YORK CITY BALLET MOULIN ROUGE! THE MUSICAL THE MUSEUM OF BROADWAY CHICAGO SAN FRANCISCO BALLET BARD SUMMERSCAPE THE BROADWAY PODCAST NETWORK PLAYBILL RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS® STARLIGHT EXPRESS
United to advocate for the survival of the New York City custom costume industry.
● We are over 50 small, unique, independent businesses and artisans--in and around New York City--that create and supply costumes for the entertainment industry. Standing alongside us are costuming colleagues from major NYC arts institutions.
● We transform the Costume Designer’s two dimensional designs into custom, one-of-a-kind costumes for theatre, dance, opera, concerts, theme parks, cruise ships, ice shows, live entertainments and on television and film worldwide.
● We employ hundreds of specialty artisans: pattern makers, cutters, stitchers, hand finishers, tailors, painters, sculptors, crafters and more.
● We infuse millions of dollars into the New York City economy (rent, payroll, taxes and other expenses).
● We support the Historic Garment District by buying materials—fabrics, trims, notions, equipment—from local vendors.
Take a look at different options we offer, and join the online experience.